It’s that time of year again, you can feel the crispness in the air and witness the splendor of the fall foliage. Soon, these leaves will begin to swirl freely in our universe creating a gorgeous blanket for mother earth.
You too can experience this freeing sensation by creating the life that you so desire. I encourage you to reflect on the fall season to begin to examine how you can turn a new leaf on life.
Free Yourself From What Is Weighing You Down And Live A More Balanced Life
- Evaluate Your Standards– It is important to evaluate the standards that you are living by. Are they outdated?
Were they yours in the first place? Once you examine them decide which ones you want to uphold and toss the rest aside. How freeing does that feel?
- Your Core Values– Your Core Values serve as a guidance system aligning you with your life’s purpose. If you don’t have an idea of what your core values are you feel like a ship without a sail tossing to and fro in life. How can you live a life filled with what your heart truly desires if you are not aware of what your core values are?
- Learn How To Say No – Start saying no to other people’s requests and say yes to what makes you happy. Use this inquiry developed by Patrick Williams, Ed.D Founder of The Institute for Life Coach Training to help you get started.
By Saying Yes to Others How Am I Saying No To Myself?
- Learn How to Delegate– Determine what tasks you can delegate and don’t replace with them with other tasks.
- Recharge Your Battery– Do one pleasant thing a day for yourself a day.
- Take Breaks– Studies have shown we are more productive when we take breaks throughout the day.
- Practice Being Present- Instead of thinking of all of the things you have to do in a day begin to train your mind to focus on one thing at a time and be in the moment.
- Meditation- It brings the brainwave pattern into a relaxed state that promotes healing both physically and mentally. Studies have shown just 10 to 15 minutes per day will enable you to reap the benefits.
- Breath Work – Get into the habit of taking a deep breath through the nose. Hold it for the count of 4 and then exhale through the mouth to the count of 5. You’ll immediately feel more relaxed. Do this a number of times per day to live a more balanced life.
Now that you are aware of how you can begin to shed the habitual habits and behaviors that are preventing you from living the life you so desire make a commitment this fall to release them and embrace a more fulfilling way of life.
I wish you well in this process and if you need any further support don’t hesitate to contact me for a free 30-minute phone or Zoom consultation.